Reviews for "Death Count"

This was fun, but the level design was really simple and even on hard it never really picked up. Adding to this is the fact that the narrator is more annoying than any difficulty in the game, and not in a good Glados way but in a poorly written way. At first, he/she/it? (we never find out) tells you to give up, but nothing ever comes of this. Then it makes some lame jokes, and then it tries really hard to tell you that the game is hard, which might make sense if it was actually that hard.

Even the medals reflect this. Clever!- not really, that puzzle was incredibly basic and it's been done a million times. Wow, you died a LOT!- except no, I only died a few times on that straightforward platforming section, and most of it was due to sound but weird hit detection. Basically, the game does a lot of tell instead of showing, and it comes off as being "try hard".

fun game... it was too easy since i've already seen these puzzles in vvvvv...
however, its very fun when you added the moving walls. good work

I simply enjoyed this game.
It kinda lagged on me a little bit, but otherwise.
Great Game :D

The only difficulty comes from the unresponsive controls.

Great game at all but i just cant put it perfect because of 2 things:the annoying music and the controls that are so laggy but in overall the game is good for anyone who wants a challenge or just want to rage quit ^_^