Reviews for "Death Count"

Very nice, my dude! Almost had me ragequit with hard mode, but boy did it feel good to beat it. A cool challenge to pass the time, not too long and not too short. Thank you for this! <3

Despite everything I'm about to type, I still recommend you give the game a go.

The sound effects are terrible. When you die from a moving spike, the spike should not bounce around. Or at least mute the spike's sound effect when this happens, as it gets really annoying when the sound plays again and again rapid-fire. The controls are sluggish. The disappearing platforms sometimes disappear when they aren't supposed to. The first level in the hard section isn't a fun kind of hard, but a sketchy kind of hard that uses a feature the player has no experience with yet. It's basically guesswork.

The game has a lot of potential, and I enjoyed many parts, but the game is just unpolished.

5 Stars because of the great feeling I got when I beat the game. You would've gotten 5 even if I hadn't beaten the game though, as a reward for finally breaking me.

Good game, enough challenging but not too much for a slowpoke like me. The art is cool as well as the sfx. 4 stars outta 4.

very good game, creative, and very challenging!!!
i also liked the visuals and the levels.

good job man, do more!