Reviews for "NG Advent Calendar 2012"

I'm happy to get the 21st medal the day after, since it didn't work for me yesterday.
You get right on fixing bugs, and the artwork is funny (or creepy sometimes...)

I have to say this advent is great sure 1-2 pic's may not be grade A but I can feel the time put into this so you won't lose any points from me cause I know it must have taken a long time to do this. Also the medal are the secret ingredient that make people (who don't norm like looking at art) keep coming back(I be one of them)but after I looked at the art I have to say this was worth it. May your Christmas and newyear be as great as this Advent calendar.

21 works just fine,derp

I liked all of them man 5/5 gonna check more of your stuff

yep, 21st medal not working.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Few things that really bug me about this review:
1) Yeah, it's a bug. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.
And it's a pretty easy one to make: I made a typo in the code for this particular day. 1 day out of 25 ain't bad. As soon as I've corrected it, these reviews are duff.

2) I don't need to read the same bug message a third time. Hell, the first two have more detail in them.

3) (And most importantly) 6/10 just because of a bug on a single day? I can tell you're a medal whore, but for this Flash the art comes first, not the medals.

same probem as manfedmedviq...
The date on my computer is correct, but no medal.