Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bubble Tanks TD 2"

One of the best td i played. I must give you same information on a bug. If you place a mega tower with a poison element in it, during the splatter wave the game crash attempting to poison all the little one minion. Fix it and then the game will be even better.

Really nice Improvements over the last version but the Area Burst Tower is by far to overpowered u can nearly every lvl ( except only boss and only Ghost) only focus on this and anti Ghost and rush through every wave. Beside this balance problem its a really nice TD

I like it, but I have a problem. If I make a mega tower out of a normal anti-ghost, a normal area burst, a beam cannon, and a damage booster, the resulting killfest freezes my firefox when it nukes the whole screen about twice a second.

If you just build super fast, and anticipate what it takes to kill a wave, boost ahead and build real fast.

I loved BTTD 1 and 1.5, and was not disappointed in this run. Having the option for fixed setups on every level was a great choice, and the pre-determined path levels added a new angle of strategy to the game.

I haven't played far yet, but if other reviews are any indication, survival should be tweaked. Personally, I would like if "Next Level" maintained the mode/settings rather than reverting to easy mode every time. It would make progress a little more convenient.

Keep up the good work!

Excellent as always. Love bubble tanks.