Reviews for "Pix City"

Amazing game, but I think they should add in a bit more (ex: I wish you could get into a gang or get a job, more houses and cars, and another town or two. Great game overall though and I love the CASINO MUSIC!

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks! Nice to hear you liked the casino music, I actually made that.. You can hear more of my music on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkforceOfficial

love this game, i thought it'd be a long game, but it ends fast

The game is good, but once you reach the credits and they finish rolling, the bar at the top with the stats appears as normal except the rest of the screen is black.

I really liked this game but when it went to "unlimited mode" only the top bar showed up. The rest is black

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks for your post! This is fixed now

The game was great, but after I hit someone with my car I ended up having to pay a bill and can't find it? Does it go somewhere or something?

4 stars for good pixeling, half a star off for short gameplay, and another half on how you go so dang slow, even with running shoes.

RasmusiBoy responds:

Glad you liked my game! You'll pay it automatically. I will think of your suggestions in future!