Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Shameless clone 2"

I must say i really liked some of your ideas. Like apple throwing horo, Gurren Lagann styled boss (you can't forget those glasses after you see them), and obviously the whole 8-bit world. The biggest problem of the game is that the difficulty level is damn too low. It cant be even compared to the crazy level of the touhou series, and I think it's mainly because of the shield power up. It stays up for too long and shows up way too often, imho the game would be much better without it.

Pretty good game. @Doctrine-Dark it's really hard to miss it's right above nock charris on the planet screen where you select the level you want to do. @Chronocidal it's not just firefox that is blocking the link chrome does it as well and more in likely many of the other browsers as well. So it's safe to say that the game site is not a very safe one to go to I know I will never go to it.

decent game but too easy...cant upgrade all too...unless replay

Awesome game, im so glad to see someone can still crank out something so fun and nostalgic =]
Keep em coming!
-JohnnyT

Cute game. Acceptable difficulty, I only had to replay a couple of levels - no grinding required. Thanks for that.

Just if you're interested - at some point I went to the linked website, 5games.com, and firefox blocked it as a "Reported Attack Page"...I'm thinking that this is something you will want to deal with quickly.