Reviews for "Fiery Christmas"

Any animator would benefit enormously from taking Adam's course, and for any aspiring effects animator, it should be mandatory.

Also it's cheap :D

Great work, as usual. I was wondering about that 3D wall turn at the end? Was that Toon Boom? Or was it even 3D? Can never tell.

chluaid responds:

cheers man! Yeah Toon Boom has 3D and that Christmas card simulation was basically just flipping the layers over in 3D.

great fire in this one. i personally learned my fire technique from joseph gilland, but i want to give your style a spin and see how it suits me. Another great piece Adam!

thanks Max,
Joe Gilland and I are from similar traditional backgrounds so we have similar techniques (frame by frame hand-drawn) but he has much superior design sense.

Alcoholic Santas never get old! Awesome animation, and beautiful as always.

You rock, Adam! ...also merry x-mas!

P.S. - Does this mean more Bitey in the future?

chluaid responds:

Yep more Bitey in the future. Lately though I feel like he's only ever in the future. Hopefully some day soon I'll bring him into the present. Merry Xmas back at you!

After seeing Bitey Castle Christmas back in 2008, this is like a christmas present on it's own. I don't care whether Christmas is falling short due to failed pyrotechnics this year and I'll willingly prepare an entire barrel of eggnog and/or spiced wine, so long as we see Santa in a sequel next year!

chluaid responds:

alright, deal. My 2013 short is in the works. Please forward the egg nog & spiced wine to:
PO Box 7099,