Reviews for "Fiery Christmas"

I love when he jumps through the window

chluaid responds:

I recorded myself running through a glass door. Came out quite well.

Nice to see a new animation by you, phillips! Love your Christmas specials. Short and sweet.

Weird transition from the door to the card at the end...

chluaid responds:

I just flipped the scene over in 3D to make it kinda look like a card. You can do that 3D type stuff in Flash too now.

lol, omg. funny!

lol roffle :D !!

Dude, you have to have more main awards than anyone else on the website! While I personally found the animation great, it was weird how the poor kid's house was going to burn down. Eh, I'm probably coming off as too soft on this. I think my favorite part was the boy's eyes. It was weird, because he didn't look that interesting at first, but when he opened his eyes and looked amazing. I don't think that's how you spell "firery".

Eh, I'm nitpicking. The image of Santa Claus going through the night sky on fire is so freaking funny. Let's hope he doesn't bring that to other houses. This is the first Christmas submission I've seen and probably the only one to win all three main awards! You are such a good artist, I can understand why it takes so long to make these things.

chluaid responds:

thanks so much man. Actually "fiery" is the correct spelling. I'm a closet grammar nazi :P
Glad you liked the design of the kid. As for why it takes so long, it's mostly because a little short like this doesn't pay any bills. Most of my life now is spent at this computer animating stuff for clients, wishing I had more time for my own stuff, like Brackenwood and music videos.

Hey there Adam, NG... yeah... I like BCA FX by far. Anyhow, this is brilliant! As I've already told you, animation= perfection, sound= a whole lot of re-watching just to laugh again and again! You gotta start getting some credit for you sound editing too man, it's stellar!
Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing you back at home base.

chluaid responds:

haha thanks man! My audio work is getting more complex with every project, but it's loads more fun on bite-sized projects like this :D