Reviews for "Pwanchi Burger Episode 4"

animation is the only thing that is noteworthy. I'll skip on this series ur re series way better.

cyotecody555 responds:

The RE series are also just parodies, this on the other hand being a creative original series.
It's harder for this sort of show to appeal to most people being unfamiliar with it's characters and plot.

who agreed to that voice for Yoko wth!

I liked it a lot something i would allow to play on tv in the background

Yoko is a girl name, and the voice also sounds like a girl...

but i love this series xD
codys so awesome

cyotecody555 responds:

The reason for his name is explained later down the road.

Erhmm.. Yoko is a girl's name.. xD
Anyway nice animation. If any of those guys were any smart at all, they would go after the girl to comfort her after she had been rejected by the fat chef.

Despite the average audio quality, you took the time and energy to make something entertaining. 'Tho it does get predictable, like the other episodes, it has a certain appeal. Well done, can't wait for the next one!