For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Dead Paradise"

Not a bad idea, just need work on execution. For starters, don't have an annoying icon that takes up 25% of the screen pop up to warn you about something that A.) you have no control over and B.) you can plainly observe for yourself. I can understand having it there, but maybe just as small, single line of flashing text or something (I do realize there is an option to NOT take her along, but even so there is not reason for it to be so distractingly large) . Also, either make the shop a fully accessible shop, or just change it to power ups you get by progressing through the game. It's annoying that it shows all the options you have "available" but won't let you purchase them even though you have enough money. It's already set up as a progress linked unlock system (with the whole skulls requirement) so just finish it as such instead of giving us false options. I would also suggest cleaning up the homing rockets flight path a bit. Not a bad idea, just needs a little polish.

Looks like a good game, but it is unplayably laggy, everytime I collect an item the game locks up for a solid two seconds, and given how many collectibles there are in the first level alone, this is intolerable, I hope this is something you can fix without having to take the game apart and start over.

It looks fantastic. However, as others have mentioned, the lag is a bit absurd. In the opening scene I turned the profiler on (the option under the right click) and saw that it was using ~250MB of ram.

If you could optimize the game to run decently and slash the memory usage to a more manageable amount, this would be a great game.

Ugh, this game plays akward like even the begining of the game it was weird because, when you accelerate and you use the right or left arrow keys to move you can make your car bounce like it which looks pretty rudiculus at times, and the weapons don't really do much of anything. All and all this game can use some work, it's not bad just needs some fixes

The game is good but there is a lot of lag and the navigator huge presence on the screen makes it very annoyng.