Reviews for "Rebel Sky Demo"

I love the 80's anime style of the characters, as well as the 90's style SVGA graphics, brings back so many memories of Commander Keen, as well as Blackthorne on SNES!
One thing that this game needs is improved sound fx when you pickup ammo upgrades, health, etc., so it adds that extra little bit of joy and a sense of accomplishment.
Other than that, I think you are on the right track, especially since this is just a demo.
I really hope you continue on this endeavor because I know myself and a lot of others here really enjoy these types of games, and this is no exception, keep up the great work!

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks dude. I think you really 'got' what I was going for! Blackthorne! Loved that game so hard. :D Thanks so much man.

its a good game just a litlle bit laggy ps im a real fan of your work

brilliant retro style game :) just one thing: whenever I die I get a screen with just my ammo details and stuff on it, other than that it is perfect :)

Hyptosis responds:

K, I just tried fixing that, hopefully it will work.

The player should be able to aim up with the mouse, make command button change possible and this game will be awesome.

I'll give that a shot!

Well, when I died (in the room that those larger bots show up, the ones that launch those tiny drones) it just shifted to a white screen and became unresponsive. Would probably help to have a 'restart' button or some such. Otherwise quite fun up until that point. (On Google Chrome)

Thanks, chrome, grrrrrr. :P *Gets google into a headlock*