Reviews for "Chicken Clicker"

ill give it a 3 simply because its nice to actually have a good happy Thanksgiving wish :P

Thanks

lol, happy thanksgiving anyway.

lol good 1! keep it up!

Ok, I WILL!!!!

First, happy thanksgiving. Second If you arent going to upload anything worth keeping on here please do not upload it. Thirdly this isnt youtube, or whatever those sites are that ask people to "rate 5 to give thanks back", this is a site for art and entertainment. Dont take this as me being harsh, its just the truth. Make something creative like a animated flash or video next time.

Arg410 responds:

First of this was made in less than a hour. Second, when i asked for 5 stars, that was a joke cause i know its bad, because, well it was made in less than a hour. Third, it was also a test to see if i could get the badges working. so if you dont like free easy badges, then go somewhere else. BECAUSE I LOVE THEM :) Forth, i never said this was a game, in fact it was but under the category Gadgets-Other Because its really a button. But i am making a game with this same button type control. But its a real game and it is harder than this (of course) So im sorry you dont like this gadget, and im sorry you hate thanksgiving (i know you never said that XD) P.S. have a Happy Thanksgiving

Let's be realistic here. First off, happy Thanksgiving to you too. Secondly, although you meant well, this isn't really... content? You click on a chicken to get a message. You essentially just uploaded a button. Also, why a chicken? Thanksgiving's for turkeys.

Arg410 responds:

LOL you got me, I will change it to a turkey :P and yes it is a button. which is a gadget, which what it was uploaded under..... (im not really going to change it, chickens are cooler and close enough to a turkey )