Reviews for "Papa's Hot Doggeria"

HHMM i love this game but the title is so weirdo!! (T^T)

HOT DOGS

I write this review as I am playing this game... it's that addictive! The difficulty can be challenging at times, but it's not so hard that you just give up and quit. It's got the feel of Diner Dash, but it's A LOT more laid back and fun, and the upgrades are just right. I rarely EVER give a game or movie 10/10, but this one deserves it. Play long, play hard, and DON'T forget to take a break every so often.

no my favorite game but still amazing

No...more...hot...dogs!!

5 stars for entertainment value. I like everything about this game, the graphics are simple and good, gameplay is very addictive, music/sound is good and not annoying.

I'm a cook who plays games in which I cook...go figure.