Reviews for "Papa's Hot Doggeria"

I am loving this installment of the Papa Louie games! The things I like about this one:

*decorating the lobby became a lot more important
*new mini games
*the concept of the baseball game

And of course I love the things that were kept consistent, as well. My only critique is that I think there should be more upgrades. If I may suggest an idea for a new game- I think a Cupcakeria would be really great!

Overall, excellent game.

Cool, a entertainig game with an aceptable variety and innovation. Even if there are similar games, and even if they are made by Flipline Studios too, this hardly gets boring or repetitive.

I love that you can change your characters look in this game, loving all the papa games.

I always love papa louie games
keep up the good work buddy

Good game but I would like some variety flipline. My least favorite in the series