Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool and rare O_O

ooooo

Where can i get one?

downtown kfc

Turbo chicken..more like hostile chicken. o.o

Awesome! The art style is kinda nostalgic, but I have no idea what it reminds me of. The voices are kinda off though. Especially the chicken, and the mom.

boybogart responds:

hm, it's actually fine by me. still, we have our own opinions, thanks for the comment bshkri!

Wh-What?