Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

DINNER IS SERVED!

Bon apetit!

Funny! He came out of the closet! Interesting animation!

boybogart responds:

The ending was supposed to be different but changed it to that. Glad you found it funny!

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool and rare O_O

ooooo

i love how turbo chicken gets a sweet intro even after he causes everybody in the room bodily harm
Then after he awkward stare moment the rooster crows XD Classic!

i luv that part as well

That was hilarious :D Feels like waking up at 5am though for some reason...

boybogart responds:

that's an odd correlation man