Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

The animations are lovable and the characters reactions funny in a way but i didn't understand what the poet mean (as greeks say) when it comes to burned humour like that anyway cool as an underground concept.

um, ok?

wasnt that funny
good animation and stuff but the chickens voice really killed it

okkk

Pretty dam' funny. Love British insanity of any kind, and a psychotic southern-Yank chicken (with teeth in it's severed neck, yet) only adds to the fun.

osum

Nothing too new or interesting as the saying goes, I can see you put a decent amount of work into it but some things were a litte off, I enjoyed the randomness of the plot, however some of your characters where constantly off screen. I couldent see the mom, or who ever was strangling the chicken. but its a decent attempt

boybogart responds:

im sorry for not being too new or interesting. carry on folks.

doesnt load