Reviews for "TURBO CHICKEN"

This was amazing. The humour was good and the animation smooth. Keep it up.

boybogart responds:

Nice, I'm glad! Thanks Darkspit!

uh, was the chicken trying to sound like a black man? i think this is kind of racist >.>

boybogart responds:

Being racist on my cartoon is the last thing on my mind while working on this.

Hehe, i got a kick out of that! I think what really did it was Turbo Chicken's voice. It always goes to show that sometimes an actors performance is just as important as the writing. Plus I've always had a hankering for Dark Humour to whet my palette. <3

The animation was pretty good too. I'll admit that the art style "wasn't for me" but I'm not going to dock any points for that, it'd kind of be dickish because it's not that it is BAD art - it is drawn well, I dunno the style just won't become one of my favourites. But that's mostly a nitpick, since its truly the content that counts and it was a fun short!

boybogart responds:

This has got to be one of my favorite reviews here on NG. Thanks CroutonsofDeath!

Not sure how i feel about all the lumpy space princess impressions. but pretty funny.

boybogart responds:

Thing is, the voices were made way before adventure time was huge. We didn't even actually know about it when we made this. Then the project got on hold for a while and some years after, here it is. So yeah, it wasn't an lsp impression.

Hahahahaha pretty funny!!!