Reviews for "Zelda UO: Episode 1"

Cool animation and characters. The awkward breaks between all the dialogue reminds me of Megaman Legends, so maybe you could make the conversations more dynamic to fix that. The animation could also be smoother, but I think you made up for that with how long the episode was. Good job!

i like the original story line better

wait wait wait... Your rebooting the series!? Please tell me it's true! I've been missing Zelda unknown origins for so long! :D Sure hope you will continue making new episodes! This was great! ^^

Interesting: So how's the future of the series? I remember it got to episode 8.

And BTW, was that curiously pronounced "gott-a think to the past" intentional?

Wow, this is beautiful. -w- ~
I really enjoyed all the little changes you've made. The backgrounds are AMAZING and the extra scenes were a plus, given that the beta version of this episode was soooo short. T^T Your quality has jumped up ALOT and that's great to see. It's almost like I'm going back through the series for the first time; I'm excited to see where the story goes and what you plan to do in future episodes. I liked the menu screen at the begining to. One thing I did notice though, was that the characters are still a bit stiff sometimes, but it has gotten notably better.
I have to admit something to you dude, you're one of the people that inspired me to start animating. Watching your Flash Tutorials made the idea seem more tangiable, like anyone could do it. So thanks.
Only reason I have hardly anything up is because I'm hoping to aquire better equipment before I dive into a big project. XD
Buuuuut...anyways: great improvements in the quality, can't wait for more!