Reviews for "Limbo Flash"

i don't speak sapnish

I know this was just a practice work for you but it's way too short to be called a game - even as a demo. Your background 'music' is way to low even with my volume set all the way up. Your graphics aren't all that bad (I do dig the monochrome).

I think you would have been better off doing your own thing rather than try to mimic Limbo. That's probably going to get you many more negative reviews!

As far as some people complaining about the menu not being in English - blah, don't worry about that. So long as it's Portuguese, Spanish, French or German I think most people can figure it out.

It looks like you have some talent, but Please....do your own thing.

WOW WAT AN EMO GAME IT HAS A PERSON THAT GOT HUNG

No music, no challenge, no story line, no plot...no...anything.

Your short flash game functions, so you get half a star. But there is nothing appealing about it.

i do not know what i just did
but i did not just play a game
it was just a bunch of jumping and seeing kids killing themselves
seriously, what were you thinking?
try to add a story line, add some goals, add a theme, or a message to send to people, add a CHALLANGE

maybe then it will be a game worth at least 1 star.