Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "A Pair Of Rocket Boots"

It's say to say that I did not like this very much. I think its weakest point was probably how it kept you advancing even though you failed a level. It's weird, because usually that would be a good thing. Here, it just makes the player frustrated as he does not know when to stop. When I did use the rockets, they were always at the wrong time! I guess people who are a lot better at this should enjoy this more.

The music was alright. I actually wished there were some more obstacles downward, because that would have given me a better idea of what was coming up. It just all went too fast for me. For people who have gotten the medals for this, you are amazing. I didn't even notice the balloons!

Overall, it just doesn't feel entire fleshed out. It has some great potential, to be sure, but not entirely a great game.
Thank you for using my music, by the way!

I just didn't get it. I think I tried and retried the game about 20 times and just couldn't get the hang of it. Some instructions would have helped.

This game is very entertaining, only the medals that appears in the game should be on NG.

RetroArts responds:

They are now, thank you for pointing it out!

cool