Reviews for "Randobot"

you dont make faulty controlls a game mechanic. why has no one done this before? because then it's used to pass of a broken game. I will never encourage bad game design, ever.

VascoF responds:

I don't think it's bad game design to "break whatever rules people made for game design". If all people followed the same rules all games would look alike (which is kind of what is happening in most "AAA" games now). As long as the general vision is of value, and is well delivered, that's what really matters.

THIS GAME IS SO FREAKING HARD LIKE ITS FROM HARDEST GAME SITE FROM EVER

I hate it it doesn't work if i jump so i cant jump. The music randomly comes on when my computer is on mute. i hate this game.

This game is annoying. The glitch feature has caused me to die many times.