Reviews for "Randobot"

alright...but missing a twist of story or some more joke along the way or w/e

I enjoied this game, I really liked the succession rate of the robot's operations, it's reveloutionary

Whilst having probabilities for everything is a fairly original gimmick, gameplay wise, it draws a bit too close to general false difficulty in games due to unresponsive controls, lag, or other such nuisances, making it more frustrating than necessarily rewarding to play. The puzzles were a bit too simplistic to fully redeem the game in light of the consciously poor controls or at least distinguish it from any other basic platformer. Finally, the plot was...eh. (Although I did appreciate the self-awareness the final cutscene). Cliche about saving the world aside, there's not even the barest attempt to explain why a world-shattering machine was built in the first place, or why the robot had to be sent at all, making it very difficult to engage with the plot since it doesn't feel like any thought was given about it.

That said, points for effort and originality (even if it was the bad kind).

best game in ROBOT PLANET evar!

I have to agree with SilvrX... too many people play too many games these days where they expect their character(s) to be at full capacity when they start the game. The upgrade aspect of the game adds a different twist to a classic theme. Good story, sweet and to the point. The only downside is that it may have been a couple of levels TOO short and the controls were a bit sluggish; that's all, though. Solid 8.5/10.

P.S. For those who think this is boring/not challenging enough, try hard mode when you beat the game... it will BLOW your mind!