Reviews for "Randobot"

INCREDIBLY frustrating at times, but in general a pretty fun game, and definitely a cool idea! I'f be interested to see this go one step further and perhaps have the robot 10% of the time act randomly. For instance, one in every ten times when it's told "go right" it actually crouches or shoots or swears at you. I know I'd end up chucking my PC out the window with rage, but it would be cool. Good job!

Uhhh it sounded interesting enough but my word was this frustrating. Its bad enough when a games don't work like they are suppose to, let alone when a game the controls are suppose to not work.

Granted it was fun for awhile.

If you the kind of person that likes a somewhat frustrating game then this is the one for.

I kind of like this game. It's really hard to get into, though, just because of the fact that it's pure trial and error as to what upgrades you should get when. For example, on my first run I decided to go all out on shooting. At one point it was just impossible to get further in the game. So you don't do that. I just really don't like that kind of game mechanic.
Nice graphics and music, though.

I like this game and I like the graphics too. It's a easy game to get medals.

irritatingly magnificent.