Reviews for "Randobot"

always broke down...but funny song

Unplayable. Game refuses to give me the option to try any function a second time without going into the pause menu. Frustrating for the robot to "glitch", have to pause the game, resume, and reattempt for another "glitch" which probably has gotten me killed since I don't have time for a third attempt due to have to pause so much. A fix for this glitch would be appreciated.

Kept me entertained and wanting to collect all the energy till the end of the game. A little on the short end personally for normal difficulty. Overall good.

It is possible to get 100% in everything you get that on the last level so be patient and spend the upgrades wisely or else it will be near impossible to get to the end.

....lucky!...