Reviews for "Randobot"

Ok, definitely a cool and good game with an original and enjoyable concept. The amount of deaths was a few times a bit too frustrating, but the levels were just short enough not to make this very problematic. Also, this obviously depends on your upgrade choices and we might be able to conclude that mine have not been the best. Nonetheless, I feel that a saving checkpoint in the final level would not be too much to ask as it is quite challenging and the upgrade differences are no longer relevant there (assuming that most players will have reached 100% for every aspect by then). By the way, couldn't figure out where the final energy pellet was hidden in there! Only found 19.

this game made me hate video games !!!!!!

4/5

I really enjoyed this one and liked thee challenge of starting with a "buggY" robot and having to work my way up to 100% across the board.
The only real issues I have with the game is the length and difficulty. Namely, it's too short and it's too easy.
Other than that I really liked it and hope there is some sort of sequel.

fun game, sucks the medals dont work after 2 hours of gameplay :\

i can say that this is the first game i've played in which the controls were supposed to be buggy, and as an integral part of the plot line, no less. in spite of this fact, i still managed to enjoy the game immensely, considering both the originality of it and the fact that once you cleared the bugs from the movement it controlled like a dream, very smoothly and easily.

i know a few don't like it, but they're probably the type that chuck their computers out their windows (get it? computers? windows? nevermind) in rage at the slightest sign of lag.