Reviews for "Randobot"

What I can really say is "MADE IN CHINA" Robot.

I really enjoyed this game all the way to the end. You have to understand that this game is more about strategy than actual platforming. Think through every move you do and every upgrade you make. If you play smart, you can even get through Hard mode.

"You just get weirder every time." lol

My only complaint is that I never figured out how to make an enemy fall to its death. Thumbs up for being different and new.

I really hate how this works, It seemes like a good idea, but the game really fails to be fun when you die because your jump doesn't work, or your gun doesn't shoot.

jesus christ what a shitty gimmick for uninspired platformer

pretty good job, it got me hooked until the end, the concept is fresh and is short enough to be a great time-waster, its fun and well crafted with a unique level of difficulty.... i'll be looking forward for a sequel