Reviews for "Randobot"

3.5stars because at the end of the day, commands not being accepted is annoying. Period.
It can be quirky, it can be intended, but when gamers want to control their character they expect it to work. We are far too familiar with commands not being accepted due to lag or game bugs, and to have it reproduced isn't fun, it's as frustrating as the unintended games.
But when you get past the game mechanic, and realize you can upgrade your character to reduce the failure, it is bearable enough to play the game. It's fun enough to play through, but far too short and too easy to warrant anything over 3 stars.
So in short,
Bugs are annoying, intended or not
Game is too short
Game is too easy

But you obviously have talent enough to make a great game in the future. Keep trying.

Great game! :D 4.5/5
mais 0.5 por ser Português *.*

Sorry guys, I failed the whole universe. lol anyway that was really fun five stars from me!

Cool game, try completing it in hard mode then you can all complain lol

What a stupid idea to have buggy controls as a game feature... it's annoying to jump directly into a pit just because the controls fail. It's even more annoying to know that they failed by design. Interesting idea but ... no thanks! The rest of the game is solid and nice. 4.5 stars minus 2 for above reasons