Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

I like the story and graphic (video). I am no big fan of old NES-style games ... but hey ... i guess there are some guys out there who love it.
I relly love, that level get easier once you die. BUT there are a lot of glitches, where i get pushed into lava eventhough i was waiting for my ride or i fall through ground while my enemy is able to walk onto it. It might be intended, but I (as player) didn´t get it, so that it looks to me as if its a bug (Talking about Lvl 2 and 3)

Anyway ... good graphic music was ok too.

lartar responds:

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, i will check on the bug you reported. ;)

I dont really liked it
This 8bit style is not as polished at some other great games. I d say it lacks a little bit of artistic genius. It also lacks a bit of polish. I dont feel the hitbox of my guy, and the jumps are fuzzy, i cant master the movment correcly. Maybe it lags a bit
Music gets seriously repetitive
And the game seems to be running very slowly, maybe its my computer.
And well, its a platformer, with tough jumps etc. There isnt enough new stuff to eat :)

3 stars for the good realisation, i d give more if something impressed me

i can walk through walls, ceillings and the floor while enemies are able to walk on the ground. weird. some upgrades like a double jump (or a higher jump), stronger rockets or a faster fire rate would be helpful.

i did not even touch an enemie but i died...and why is there no "collect all gears"-medal? or one where you have to beat a level without dieing?

lartar responds:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and feedback. The badges will be added, and we take notice for the upcoming version of the game, for sure we make a lot of upadtes and check the engine to avoid bugs.

I really did not care for this. It was mostly because it was too easy to die. I do have to give you credit for having the levels get easier, which is a cool idea. It's just that you should have a means of defense against the enemies. The medals didn't even show up on the screen! Anyway, it's still nice to see some interesting designs.

The music is fine and fits the mood well. It was weird how you just exploded from hitting a robot. The hidden places are harder than I thought. This really does make you want to advance, if only to try to understand the game more. In that sense, it's at least playable.

Medals for dying...sounds like my sort of game