Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

Not the most original, too simple and I absolutely HATE the controls, the jump's ascend and descend is way to fast, and you have to hold left or a right a bit before the character actually starts moving. And there are gaps between platforms that are there...but I can't fit through. And because it's so laggy, it took my even longer to finish each level.

lartar responds:

We will for sure take notes to avoid that issues in the next version. Thanks for your feedback.

Funny

I like the story and graphic (video). I am no big fan of old NES-style games ... but hey ... i guess there are some guys out there who love it.
I relly love, that level get easier once you die. BUT there are a lot of glitches, where i get pushed into lava eventhough i was waiting for my ride or i fall through ground while my enemy is able to walk onto it. It might be intended, but I (as player) didn´t get it, so that it looks to me as if its a bug (Talking about Lvl 2 and 3)

Anyway ... good graphic music was ok too.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, i will check on the bug you reported. ;)

i can walk through walls, ceillings and the floor while enemies are able to walk on the ground. weird. some upgrades like a double jump (or a higher jump), stronger rockets or a faster fire rate would be helpful.

i did not even touch an enemie but i died...and why is there no "collect all gears"-medal? or one where you have to beat a level without dieing?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and feedback. The badges will be added, and we take notice for the upcoming version of the game, for sure we make a lot of upadtes and check the engine to avoid bugs.

Medals for dying...sounds like my sort of game