Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

I think this game is under-rated. It's a well designed, well thought out game with like most games areas to improve and would work very well on the Apple/Android store. Altogether a very good effort.

Cool!

Pretty good game but I found a small glitch. Once I died and the level gets somewhat easier, I also start clipping through some platforms. I had that in level 2,3 and 4. And level 4 was most hilarious because I kept clipping through the floor into my black doom of nothingness.

Despite what others say, I kind of enjoyed the game. The auto adjust difficulty makes it more user-friendly and keeps you wondering what has changed to help you reach ur goal. Controls are nice and simple. Not too happy about the movement and jump sensitivity though..

Funny