Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

Bom jogo.

Espero que você possa corrigir os erros nele.

I can't seem to figure out why this game has such a low rating. I think It's great, and I had a good time playing it.

Buen juego me jugandolo, solo le veo unos pequeños detalles para corregir cuando estas en alguna plataforma no tienes mucha visión de abajo y no se puede saber con exactitud cuando es seguro saltar y cuando no, Lo que hacer es como se presiona la tecla "Abajo" la pantalla se desplace hacia abajo otorgándote mas visión para poder saltar sobre otras plataformas o simplemente para saber si es seguro o no saltar.

Ese es mi pequeño detalle pero la verdad me gusto mucho el juego :D

lartar responds:

Muchas gracias por tu comentario, sin duda lo tendremos en consideracion.
Saludos

Firstly, as others have mentioned, the auto-adjust difficulty feature just doesn't work out so well. Most games that implement it make it so difficulty gradually increases as you keep doing good. However, those games don't tend to be platformers, and for good reason. The purpose of challenge in platformers is to have the player learn how to navigate across perilous obstacles. If you implement a feature so where that obstacle is automatically removed after the player dies, you are removing a core component of the platforming experience. At the very least, implement a feature allowing players to turn it on or off. It reminds me VERY much of Nintendo's Super Guide feature w/ their new Mario games. I dare say you have a better interpretation of that concept, but the fact it is forced universally on all players no matter the difficulty level completely negates its positive attributes. As someone who cuts their teeth on rising to the challenge of a fair-difficult platformer, salivating to be able to clear that nagging leap of death successfully, it feels like I've just been mugged twice in one night after dying, and coming back to see I can't try a different approach b/c the obstacle is gone.

I thought this game was a decent adventure. I think though that it should be easier to control your jumps and I thought you should of made the levels a little easier so you wouldn't make it easier everytime and it would stay the same each time you die. Those things did cost you a star. But otherwise good music, nice grapics and great timewaster. good job

lartar responds:

Thanks for your review.

Due the great perfomance of the game, in the next version we make, we will put a lot of effort on balance the different levels.

Other option, is after die give the user the chance get the level easier or not.

Have fun!