Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

OK MUY BIEN EL JUEGOS YO CREO JUEGOS PERO ES UN MUY BUEN JUEGO PARA SER UNO DE LOS PRIMEROS ME A TU CANAL Y ESPERO COMO VAS MEJORANDO. EN CONCRETO MUY BUENO EL JUEGO Y ESPERO VERTE MEJORAR. MUY BUENA SUERTE

the menu system kinda kept me from playing.
first is the mute the butten is kinda hard to find, and doesn't work because the sound will swith back on.
also it would be very nice if you didn't have to use the muse after each lvl. plus pressing space in the level selecter takes you back to the start menu and i found it pretty anoying

Really fun game, but I had to take away some stars because at least one level seems impossible to do without dying, and some levels glitch. When some stuff is removed, you can still get killed by it. That made it very frustrating especially when I didn't know it was there.

As others have said, the jumping is much too fast, especially considering the low spikes scattered about. The level-getting-easier idea is interesting, but it's simplistic (I died on an enemy robot, so it takes away lava but not that robot), the level reloading takes a lot of time, and there's no quick way to restart if you're going for score. With the reloads and lack of shortcuts to cancel score tally / jump to next level, the actual gameplay time is a fraction of the time spent on loading or menu screens.

Not the most original, too simple and I absolutely HATE the controls, the jump's ascend and descend is way to fast, and you have to hold left or a right a bit before the character actually starts moving. And there are gaps between platforms that are there...but I can't fit through. And because it's so laggy, it took my even longer to finish each level.

lartar responds:

We will for sure take notes to avoid that issues in the next version. Thanks for your feedback.