Reviews for "Robot Adventure 2"

I dont understand how you get to the final boss did you just completely disable the boss fight when you tried to fix it? No one has beaten the whole game since 2012...

how do you unlock the final stage / boss?
don't tell me that you have to beat all levels without dying,
or collect all gears and trophies, because there is no way I'm
going to do that.

The game was extremely horrible.
The most annoying thing is that despite muting the sound, it unmutes wherever you die.
Otherwise, HareTrinity's review points out everything there is to point.

кто руский добавляйтесь!
а игра крутая спс автору :)

the game is too simplistic, it needs some work done. its way too glitchy. when it glitches and u die u cant even retry, u die or neat it. after death, 1 red gear is gone making the lvl easier-like disappearing spikes but it becomes boring-what is supposed to kill me then, a glitch(it does at times)?

Game sucks,stupid music,tupid adventure,stupid everything!I find too many glitchs and my robot started moving by itself when i just took a break,i checked my keyboard,adn nothing wass stuck so this sucks