Reviews for "LoL Demacia vs Noxus"

Wow really cool, I guess LOL can make lame old stickfights look good again :D The movement looks really fluid and one might think one was looking a stream on twitch ;)
I especially liked how the tower attacks, it goes like BOOOOM which actually represents how fucking much dmg it does ^^

omg u shouldve did lux and garen vs draven and darius
Considering the fact that they're soooo similiar to each other i mean lux's ult is like draven's ult both skill shots XD

OH my good lord....I love this.

I can't stop laughing about the shop keeper part.
But with a hundred something peoples to choose from how are you picking the ones to animate?
Sidenote: I think an episode with the yordles would be hilarious!

This was awesome, but why no swain-darius combo?

How do I state this? Hmph, I really, really like your League of Legends stickfigure spotlights. This second one was a great development from the first one, which was silly and linear, while focusing on chains of abilities from champion to champion. You made this a bit more serious and gave some life/character to the abilities/heroes/summoners on both sides. (Props on using the emoticons/sound bits)

I think there has to be a serious underpinning to enhance the humor in something with more length to it (So, kudos to you). And you've made this topical for me by making it as a part of the LoL community. I can only guess at the mix of feelings you had when they showed your work right before the Championship Finals.