Reviews for "TOME Episode 05"

Sooo the main thing I took out of this was your random side character that got beaten ( a snail with a ninja turtles mask ) reminded me of a tiny toons episode called "Immature Radioactive Samurai Slugs" on youtube. I don't know if that's what you were going for but it reminded me of that episode. Then I remembered how old I was.. lol.

On a releated note, great everything. I've watched em all, keep making them. ++EVERYONE++ of you people who work on this make me smile. Lata.

wow thats not wut i expected zetto to look like in the new series but still an awesome episode

This was a very nice addition to the series. Thank you, so much, for sharing all of your talents. I look forward to new episodes. Good luck in your projects.

LIke .Hacksign only less cryptic and more intertaining.

so this is not the original series? could someone give me a link so i can watch the original sprite series?

i like this series, the characters, the story, the music and the fights. but why is alpha the only one who could kill the others? i mean, would be great if alphas friends had a familiar but individual power like alpha.

i bet flamegirl or gamefreak become alphas partner.