Reviews for "I Want My Mommy!"

not bad, good game play, the only drawback was A: no real enemies in the early levels so it gets boring fast and the black hole control is too difficult for laptop gameplay :(

Got stuck shortly after entering the cave and falling down the pit, then going to the left. I like the premise of this game, and there appears to be a pretty good adventure here. Reminds me of this old game called "Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure", but with a fresh twist. I will say that I think the platforming elements could have used some work. and maybe there are upgrades but I didn't play long enough to find them.

out of 10...
gfx - 6.5 (workable, but not great)
sfx - N/A (I have no soundcard)
design - 8 (interesting environments)
gameplay - 7 (platforming feels limited)

overall, a good game with a lot of work put into it. I like the variety that appears available, but I think that the first puzzle that threw me off will also discourage others. Unsure if there are more like it, but that was never a favorite part of platformers for me. Some people really dig it, though.

it Was Alright.. Nothin Special. Great Job.

actually pretty good, awesome physics you got it right, gets a bit repetitive but overall it was nice

Graphics 3