Reviews for "I Want My Mommy!"

It's hard but really fun, nice challenging! Playing, playing...

nice

it Was Alright.. Nothin Special. Great Job.

Got stuck shortly after entering the cave and falling down the pit, then going to the left. I like the premise of this game, and there appears to be a pretty good adventure here. Reminds me of this old game called "Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure", but with a fresh twist. I will say that I think the platforming elements could have used some work. and maybe there are upgrades but I didn't play long enough to find them.

out of 10...
gfx - 6.5 (workable, but not great)
sfx - N/A (I have no soundcard)
design - 8 (interesting environments)
gameplay - 7 (platforming feels limited)

overall, a good game with a lot of work put into it. I like the variety that appears available, but I think that the first puzzle that threw me off will also discourage others. Unsure if there are more like it, but that was never a favorite part of platformers for me. Some people really dig it, though.

This is a really great game. But alittle too hard for a noob like me. I went pass till the 4 laser and give up. Need easy mode lol