Reviews for "I Want My Mommy!"

challenging gameplay and awesome music :)

Definetly on the challenging side for my (rather limited) skills.
Still, the game is quite fair as the controls are tight and responsive so when i fail i have nothing to blame but myself.

Gosh dang. Challenging but rewarding. I thought I was going to throw my computer out the window on that second to last level. Only got it because the ball managed to somehow stop before it was annihilated by the laser for the billionth time. It was a fun game!

actually pretty good, awesome physics you got it right, gets a bit repetitive but overall it was nice

Graphics 3
Gameplay 3
SFX 3

Very smooth gameplay which is appreciated for a game like this where the timing is essential. I have to admit I hated you guys for a minute when I found the octuple turret but the game was fun. Appreciated the ending after you got your mommy.