Reviews for "Pocket Creature PVP"

I LOVE this game. Its a fun game of skill, and training monsters to become these amazing creatures. The artwork is fantastic with everything. The originality with the monsters are at their finest. the music is good, and I love just about everything with the game. Then why a 4.5? Its too short to have a 5. Id love to see at least a few more levels. And maybe a bit for monsters, not from the crates, but more from the origins, because just the 4 beginners is to little, maybe 6 or 7. But for what it is, its amazing. I give it a 4.5/5

if i remember correctly, king romeo was in the first game, now queen juliet, who's next? lord shakespeare?

ntfusion responds:

It sounds like a good idea :D

Definately seeing some progress over the course of the game building.

However, my crib was being given 4 creatures at the start that have a tree "evolution" but thats it. There was not much of a suprise from the Queens monsters.

It would be better if you gave less creatures to choose from at the start, but added more as time went by, even perhaps making evolution not so easy? Seriously, Within the frst fewbattles you can mae very monster if you wanted. :-/

Aside from one or two bugs, its a satisfactory game and definately worth keep production of this up.

i played this before but forgot to write a review

had fun playing this, definitly deserves 4.5