Reviews for "Pocket Creature PVP"

Amazing game

gota catch them all! love it!
it is an amazing, cute and addicting game - which reminds me of my old pokemon gameboy days ^^. more than 5/5 ,very much, deserved!

I thought this was a pretty cool game. The only thing I didn't like was how it escalated pretty quickly, but most games are like that nowadays anyway. It was quite convienient to simply be able to let the game play for you. At least one of my medals showed up. I thought the designs of all the monsters were pretty creative. It was nice how you made them all different.

The music was also fairly cool and set up the game well. I don't even remember the original Pocket Creature. I probably reviewed it at some point and forgot about it. My favorite was probably the Variant, as he seemed to last the longest. Don't be fooled, this game gets harder.

This is a great example and a testament to the ongoing debate that says a game does not need fancy graphics for it to be fun. I'm a person of peculiar taste in "sandbox" sort of games where outcomes are virtually endless, so I'm having a lot of fun right now. Thanks for the great game.

I enjoyed this game very much ^.^