Reviews for "Madness: Will It Slice?"

That is a sexy engine my friend. Just need some tweaks. Madness day 2013, have your A-game my madness creating brethren, the krink shall bring ze slice. ^_^

cantget past lv 4. this game is beast the weapon needs to be on poject nexus

IT WAS EASY THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS THE BODY SHOTS HEAD SHOTS DO NOTHING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND 80 INFECTED I WAITED AT ALL THE SPAWN POINTS AND ONLY GOT 69 BUY THE END BUT I DID LIKE THE GUN TWIST WERE INSTEAD OF HAVE INFINITE AMMO YOU HAVE A RECHARGE WEAPON.

I LOVED IT AND THE F YEA TROLL FACE HE SEEMS HAVE.

io3creations responds:

Since this is a scaled back "demo" (due to many strange bugs), having headshots would make the game way too easy. The full version will have headshots and MOAR challenging enemies.

Strange, if you play all the levels from the beginning, there should be 86 enemies and according to the scoreboard, there are many people who were able to eliminate all 86.

Nice physics!
Good work!I liked it!

io3creations responds:

Thank you! :)

i give this game a 5 star because of the gameplay and fun it brings me. sure project nexus has that madness feal but this, this is a game where you can cut zombies into itty bitty pieces. but one tiny glitch... if i try to shoot a zombie in a pile of dead ones it shoots the dead ones not the real ones. Awesome game! i love it!