Reviews for "Wonders of the Universe 4"

It just be me, but when cats came up, I thought of CATS from Zero Wing and I was almost waiting for the glorious engrish to ensue. Even though it didn't, I loved this animation.

I am a big fan of Toonwerks; top notch content and another very entertaining episode. I would seriously recommend that down the road you put this content onto a DVD and sell it with extras or something.

I think the team should keep an eye on that USB drive. Quentin is now the sole heir of the collective knowledge of the ancient humans. What he plans to do with it--keep it a secret, share it, or make use of it privately--could affect future developments through his actions.

And while we're on the subject, what the hell happened to us? How did we earn--or lose--our place in the universe and become subservient representatives and/or dietary sustenance? What about space travel? How did we--or the aliens--overcome the theory of relativity? So many questions, and hopefully so many episodes. Or answers. That would be nice.

Ahh the 2001 Space Odyssey... I see all the references you made there :3

Thank you Richard Ferro, and the rest of the people who worked on this project for such a great video