Reviews for "Wonders of the Universe 4"

daisy.... daisy.....

As you probably know, I reviewed your airing episode (and more). It just came to me the other day that I should check up on this production and see what became of it.

Overall, I am a lot more pleased with this one. Great episode. I can see how you guys implemented the 2001 storyline into this with great care. The only downside I can really find to this, is that there are a bit too few explanations as-to-why. Why, oh why would the internet be shot into space? Wouldn't it just have made more sense if it just was there, left as a debris to a former human planet? If not for that, as well as some cheesy jokes and ripoffs, this would have gotten a straight 5/5. I still wish you do something to alter the story so it doesn't feel like a Futurama ripoff though!

All those internet pop references are funny, nicely done. But if I'm not mistaken the part with the opening doors is a reference to space odyssey, which is really awesome. This series is really going nicely.

Awesome! So many great internet and movie refrenences :).

okay i see the message,yes the internet is stupid but its brought so many good things to the world i cant even name half of them because there are millions of good things that the internet has brung