Reviews for "RcR-Snitches get stitches"

Great fighting sequences. You can tell a lot of love and care has gone into this to set it apart from other sprite fights.

Didn't disappoint. Pretty much got what I was expecting knowing it was a river city ransom sprite animation. I liked it. The voice work was really good (aside from some very minor static). Good Sprite work. Played fine on my computer.

I am so excited to have you back animating again! I really enjoyed your Be Sprited collabs and DD Advance Flash. The fight scene choreography for this flash was great. If you are ever looking for a helping hand our planning on starting up another collab message me. Good luck on your future projects!

Been a while since I saw such an awesome sprite movie. The first fight scene worked perfect with the music :D make more please

You still have it in you.

This sprite movie is very well done, lots of fighting, lots of beating, lots of craziness, lots and lots of beat them up action in it's wake. This is very well done Rebaz, hope to see more like this in the near future. Looking forward to something crazy one day, woot.