Reviews for "The WTF Game Experience"

Absolutely no original thought is present in this game whatsoever. The gameplay itself has been done to hell and back, and done better than this in the past. The presentation was filled with jokes that have long overstayed their welcome and aren't funny at all anymore, some of them weren't funny years ago when they first surfaced. The music was godawful, and the graphics looked like they were done in photoshop by someone who has never used it before. The game seems to rely on "lol memes" as an excuse for a game that isn't fun or interesting at all. I give it a .5 for the sheer fact that the game plays at all. In the future, I would suggest you find a non-repetitive music track for your game, draw your own art instead of using memes and google image photos doctored in photoshop, and using humor that isn't clearly pandering to 12 year olds.

:l Wut.

Crazy Machines the budget edition.

like for remi at the end

Its nothing new. Its nothing exciting.
Music:
0/5.
Dear god I feel like I'm working at a damn carnival. Thank god you can turn it off.
Psychics:
2/5
I feel as if they could be done better. Like you mean to tell me a piece of toast can fully deflect a fucking /fastball/? I doubt it.
Control
3/5.
Usually works pretty solid. Sometimes though it says I have a heavy throw ready, yet it doesn't throw as fast as it states it would.
Presentation
4/5
Your presentation of the overall product is very well done. I myself am not a personal fan of MEMES EVERYWHERE. But hell, if somebody likes it you have the audience you were going for down.
I gave it a two overall though.
To me, your physics need a hell of a lot more work. You have your presentation down, just try and focus a little more on what matters.