Reviews for "Pumpkin Stop Motion"

You sir, who ever you may be, are a true true artist. Thank you for using a skill, this is one of the best shows I've seen on here in a long time. In a decade really. I appreciate what you've done. This is just phenomenal.

Holy shit!
Was that actually stop-motion? Did you use different sides of a pumpkin or did you use an entirely new one for each frame? Whatever that was it looks stunning and seems like a lot of effort was put into this. Besides, how could you achieve such smooth animation? Do you use frame grabbing software?

Excellent animation. I can see the amount of planning and pumpkins that had went into this had payed off.

All that carving... that must have taken forever. Longer than forever. But it was so worth it, because stop motion films are always so fascinating and, seriously, this one was really creative. I loved it.

This was so cute! I loved it. :3

Seems like it would have taken a long time to make. I wish there was more stop motion animation on here... thanks for putting this one on, and I'd love to see you do more in the future... maybe you could do some sort of Christmas one? I mean, I know pumpkins and Christmas don't really go together, but maybe you could use something else?