Reviews for "Snazzle"

LVL 10 18/20 arrows, wohoo :)

Pleasant music atmosphere!

amidos2006 responds:

Thanks could u send to me ur solution :)

A very fun game!

I really enjoyed the complexity of some of the levels, I definitely thought 12 was the hardest. One thing that you might consider, would be a scoring system based on how many arrows are used in each level, for example I used 21 arrows on lvl 13, I would receive more points if I completed the level using less arrows.

The music was a great mood setter, and the mute button was definitely appreciated when i was stuck on lvl 12.

Nice snake/logical game crossover!
Design is nice, although it was a bit slow on my machine, most likely due to the background animation and the heavy use of fading when the snake moves.
The two last levels are a bit too tough though. Anyway, I'm proud to have beaten level 14 with 11/13 arrows and level 15 with 19/24 (and yes, I can provided proof!).
Greets and thanks for the nice game.

I was quite impressed by how this turned out. I really didn't know what to expect at all, but it turned out to be really cool. I had a little trouble at first, but it really is a lot of fun! It just goes to show that you don't have to be too elaborate or anything with this. It's quite inspiring how it's the kind of game anyone can make. I also like how the variety was good.

It wasn't a frustating game at all too. Some games make the mistake of being too complicated after just a few levels. I guess I'm just better at these kinds of games. Even the name is cool. It doesn't mean much, but still cool.

Woop! I like the idea of this game but it so hard..