Reviews for "The Visit"

I can't believe i found them all, i must be a very bad person lol. For this type of game which usually requires creative thinking this has been even more fun than alot of those other games.

Really i wish it had been longer or more endings. Hopefully at least a sequal. Very nice game.

molkman responds:

It's short because we had very limited time to do this project. Glad you enjoyed it anyway.

great game! how to get the 3rd medal?

so awesome... i want more games like this one on a bit larger scale and more interactions :D

It took a while but it took a while to find out how you get the bitter end you kill a crab press 2 then when you get out you jump to destroy the statue and continue to your girlfriends house

you get remorse by jumping in a crab and pressing 1 wait until you are free and then go to the memorial apologize and then to the house of the girlfriend