Reviews for "Faces of 2012"

decent game, but i wish i could see at least one person who didn't conform to the dubstep faggery. So fuckin annoying.

TomFulp responds:

Sorry, I liked it but I know I gotta make room for some other genres. I've been getting back into industrial for some of the games I'm working on now.

Dude, it was fricking unbelievable how hard this game is! I got the first one which was just Pico, down very easily. Apart from that, this game was Hell! It is kind of interesting to see a game with medals that doesn't have to do with Halloween or horror or anything like that. I thought I knew my characters! I guess this at least makes me feel better about getting better grades on actual quizzes and tests.

Well, some of them are easier, so I'll give you credit for that. The drawings in this are really well done. I didn't know Lilg was so good at drawing other characters. I like the music and know that I have heard it before. It's just one screen, but it's still a well detailed game!

just boring

Link is now on a adventure to conquer Each faces of 2012
Link and the faces of 2012
CD-I moment

Would've been nicer if the names of the faces would pop-up on hovering, in study mode... The slow panning and the ultra zoomed-in viewing area, make getting through 70-some faces, quite a chore :|